- Parking (car/motorcycle/small van) $6
- CCWD Customer Daily Parking (bring proof of residence) $4
- Senior Citizens (62 or older) Daily Parking $5
- Daily Van/Bus 10 to 20 Passengers $12
- Daily Van/Bus 21+ Passengers $20
- Daily Fishing Access Fee $5
- Parking Pass (Car/Motorcycle/Small Van) $85
- CCWD Customer $75
- Senior Citizen (62 or older) $80
- CCWD Customer Senior Citizen (62 or older) $70
16-foot Electric Motor Powered Boat Rental/Deposit:
- Per Hour $25
- From 3-5 Hours (1/2 Day) $50
- All Day (Over 5 Hours) $70
- Boat Deposit $65
- Per hour $50
- From 3-5 Hours (1/2 Day) $115
- All Day (Over 5 Hours) $165
- Boat Deposit $150
(Note: Starting Feb. 1, 2017, the weekday discount will be reduced to 30 percent)
Special Event Permit Fee
- $200 per written request for processing application.
- $40 per hour per staff person present
- $2 per participant special event fee does NOT include parking and other fees adopted by the Board of Directors.
Group Picnic Site
Daily rental is $125. This does not include parking and other fees adopted by the Board of Directors:
- Ratepayer Discount - $2 discount on daily parking fee, $10 discount off annual parking fee.
- Fishing Program Incentive - 1/2 day free small electric boat rental (weekdays and non-holidays only) for catching tagged fish and returning tags.