Drought Management Plan Exceptions Request

If you've had a change in your circumstances, and need to adjust your water budget, please fill out and submit an online exceptions request form. Exceptions take effect on the day they are approved. Have a question? Please call us at at 925-688-8044.
Residential Home
Fill out my online form.
Print Form
If you prefer to fill out the form by hand, print the online form (PDF).
Please send it to:
Contra Costa Water District
Water Savings Program
P.O. Box H20
Concord, CA 94524

If you have a non-residential property, please fill out this form (PDF) and send it to the address above.