- Salary Ranges (PDF) – View a summary spreadsheet of salaries for all job class specifications with hourly and monthly ranges by step.
- Job Class Specifications – Search job titles for full descriptions and details about requirements, responsibilities, and compensation. Also, you can sign up to receive email notifications when we’re hiring for a specific job by selecting “Subscribe” at the bottom of each description and filling out a job interest card.
- Job Interest Cards – Select job categories and sign up to receive email notifications when a position opens in that category.
- Interview Tips – We want you to be well prepared when you arrive for your interview. Check out our tips for success.
Employee Retirement and Benefits
- Retirement (PDF)
- 2021 Benefits Matrix (PDF)
- 2021 Employee Benefits Guide for Local 39 - Unit 10 (PDF)
- 2021 Employee Benefits Guide for Local 21 - Unit 20 (PDF)
- 2021 Employee Benefits Guide for Unrepresented - Unit 30 (PDF)
- 2021 Employee Benefits Guide for Confidential - Unit 40 (PDF)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Contra Costa Water District is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. We prohibit discrimination based upon race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other actual or perceived status protected under federal, state, or local law. Employment decisions are based on individual qualifications and performance.