Simplify Your Water Bill Payments
Experience hassle-free bimonthly water bill payments with EasyPay. Your payments are automatically transferred from your checking account directly to Contra Costa Water District. This convenient option is available for treated water customers.
- Eliminate the stress of remembering to pay your bill
- No check writing or postage required
- No additional fees
View our frequently asked questions (FAQs) below. Otherwise, for updates, new enrollments, cancellations, and general information, reach out to us at EasyPay@ccwater.com. You can also call us at 925-688-8392 for any general inquiries.
How to Sign Up For EasyPay
- Fill out the EasyPay Application (PDF)
- Return the application with your next payment or mail it to the following address:
Contra Costa Water District
Attention Customer Service
P.O. Box H20
Concord, CA 94524-2099
- Enclose an original voided check from your designated checking account. (Please note that deposit slips cannot be accepted.)
What to Expect
The next water bill will read No Payment Due and the amount of your next water bill will be deducted from your checking account. Your bank statement will show the appropriate debit.
Insufficient Funds Policy
EasyPay will be withdrawn if a customer account has insufficient funds on two separate occasions. Insufficient funds are subject to penalties.
- How does EasyPay work?
With signed authorization, CCWD’s bank will deduct funds from a customer’s checking account directly to pay their CCWD water bill. Bills will be paid on time and automatically. Customers will receive a water service statement which includes the amount due and the date the debit will take place. If customers have questions about charges on the bill, they will have 10 days to call us at 925-688-8000 to review the charges.
- What are the benefits of EasyPay?
The main benefit is no check writing, so no postage. The only thing customers need to do is remember to review their water service statement to make sure the charges on the bill are correct.
- How is EasyPay beneficial to Contra Costa Water District?
The main benefit is that CCWD does not need to process your payment. The accounting is computed directly from bank to bank, so no paper is involved, saving both CCWD and its customers time and money. The savings to CCWD helps to keep your water rates lower.
- Is EasyPay available for untreated water customers?
No. EasyPay is currently only available for treated water customers.
- How do I cancel EasyPay or hold a payment?
Email EasyPay@ccwater.com with your account number and request to cancel or hold payment within 10 days of your statement date.