- Customer Service
- New Water Service
New Water Service
Request New Service
For water service to a newly constructed building, commercial site, new home(s), or to change the size of your water meter, call our Engineering Department at 925-688-8014 or contact us via email.
View our new service fees (PDF) and see other potential requests and FAQs below.
Other potential requests:
- Conceptual project evaluation, review, and cost estimates
- Meter size change for an existing service
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) service
- New domestic, irrigation, hydrants, and fire services for commercial and residential developments
- Service Agreement (PDF) is used for projects that the District installs. These are typically smaller projects such as fire services, main extensions less than 100 feet or projects that involve taking service off existing mains.
- Water Main Extension Agreement (PDF) (WMEA) is used for projects that the developer installs. These are typically larger commercial or residential developments that involve installing additional mainline piping and multiple services.
- Standard Easement Agreement (PDF) Easements are required any time the District installs facilities outside the public right of way. The easements must be granted using the standard easement agreement and submitted with a plat and legal description prepared by a licensed professional surveyor.
Request District Facility Maps
Sign the Disclaimer Form & Map Outlining Project Area (PDF) and email Adrian Valmonte, Engineering CAD and Mapping Support. Please allow 48 hours for a response.