Water Awareness Youth Art Contest
RELIABLE WATER FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW
Thank you to all the local youth artists who participated in our annual Water Awareness Youth Art Contest! We'll have the finalist entries up soon so you can vote for your favorites – stay tuned!
CCWD will screen all entries based on message, merit, creativity and originality. Finalist entries will be posted online for voting and CCWD, with community input, will select 12 winning entries.
Winning entries receive a $75 gift card, their artwork framed with a certificate of appreciation, and advance copies of the calendar.
The contest is open to children ages 8 to 18 years who reside or attend school in the CCWD service area, which includes Antioch, Bay Point, Brentwood, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Martinez, Oakley, Pacheco, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Port Costa and Walnut Creek.
- Entries must include the completed information and consent form on the flyer or in the online submission form.
- Entries must include the tagline “Reliable Water for Today and Tomorrow” in your preferred language.
- Entries must be drawn by the named artist. Please, no help from parents, adults or older siblings.
- Entries must be drawn on a single landscape 8.5-inch by 11-inch piece of paper.
- Entries must be hand drawn. Acceptable mediums include but are not limited to pen, pencil, crayon, chalk, charcoal, marker, paint, or watercolor.
- If your entry is selected as a winner, you grant CCWD a royalty-free, nonexclusive right, in perpetuity, to:
- Use the artwork in its calendar and other print publications.
- Use the artwork in its internal and external communications, including, but not limited to, websites, advertising, presentations, and printed and digital materials.
- Use, in connection with the contest, the artist’s first name, city of residence and age. Winning artwork will be credited in the calendar with the artist’s first name and city.
- Retain a digital copy of the artwork.
- Entries must not include trademarked or copyrighted materials, and should not promote bottled water.
- Entries will only be accepted until 5 p.m. May 20, 2022.
For more information about this contest, contact email@example.com.